So over the last few days I have been pondering on the sheer overwhelming quantity and quality of blessings I have received over the past couple of years. It is truly beyond measure! I know God blesses his children, I have expected to be blessed, but I've been blessed way above and beyond my expectations or even my dreams! I wish I had a way to properly thank God for all he has done for me. I wish I could offer up the appropriate burnt offering, or that I could fall at his feet and worship. Praying and offering thanks seems like so not enough! I am indeed an unprofitable servant, for I could never do enough to thank him for what he has done and continues to do for me.
Here's some pictoral evidence of my blessings. ;)







3 comments:
Amazing! Both house and pictures! Are you sending out wedding announcements? I sure hope I get one:) Are you getting married in the temple?
Wow, Julie...God is good. Thanks for building my faith today!
Renee
That is pretty crazy your house sold in one day!!!! I'm very happy for you and love the pictures:)
Post a Comment