This man makes my heart sing!
For anyone who happens to read this, I apologize for my neglect. I'm off living a busy, wonderful life with lots of changes to prepare for. This afternoon I signed on my house! What an amazing blessing to have that go through so quickly and smoothly, I can't even begin to tell you! A lot of the house is packed up already and over the past month I've been bringing boxes down to Curtis' house as I pack him. I'll spend as much time as I have extra this week continuing to pack as much as I can.
Everything is pretty much all ready for the wedding. We are having a very small wedding in Curtis' backyard, just immediate family and a couple of friends. The wedding will take place at noon on Friday, performed by his uncle who is a Bishop, followed by a little lunch. That's it, no reception or anything. The weather is supposed to be nice, and I think it will be a nice afternoon. Turns out that even a very small wedding is still a big deal, with lots to do and decisions to make, etc. I'm glad everything is done, and now it just needs to happen. We'll be able to get sealed a year from now.
We leave on Saturday for a week in Hawaii and then when we come back we'll pick up my kids and move them down to our new house on June 1st. We're not officially moving out of the house until Sat. June 7th. The kids will kind of be camping out because while a lot of our stuff is already there, the furniture won't be. Then will be the long process of rearranging what's already there, unpacking, getting organized and settled etc.
I will be keeping my job, which I'm thankful for. The commute will not be nearly as good, but hopefully it will still work out ok. The kids are excited and also sad about moving, particularly Emily.
I'm soooooo excited!!!!! What a wonderful man Curtis is! So perfect for me! I can't imagine being any happier, and I can't imagine anyone could love me better. Our relationship is better than I ever imagined possible. I fully expect to be incredibly happy forever. :)
Here's some cute pictures of us for your viewing enjoyment. My favorite thing about looking through all the engagement pictures we took is that I'm laughing in most of them. Photographic proof of how happy he makes me! :)




3 comments:
I could not be happier for you. You deserve this! Good luck to you and Curtis both.
p.s. Will you e starting a new blog? The name of this one won't work for you any more! :-)
Congrats Julie!! I like how you are so happy in all of the pictures too. I hope the transition with a new home goes well for you and Curtis and all of your kids.
Post a Comment