Friday, October 25, 2013
CCS Annual Humanitarian Awards Dinner
Another cool thing about my job is this dinner they do every year. This is the setting where I met the whole First Presidency last year. This year, they asked me to sing at the dinner. The guests included President and Sister Uchtdorf, Elder Ballard, and the Presiding Bishopric (one of the honorees.) I contacted my talented roommate, Sarah, and asked if she wanted accompany me. I sang What a Wonderful World. What a great experience to stand in front of a large crowd of high up people and perform, and I was really happy with how the song went, always a bonus! Sarah, her husband Jon, Curtis (my man,) and I had a lovely evening! A few pics:
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is Curtis the handsome fellow with his arm around you? I hope you don't mind being told that he's much better looking than your ex!
Post a Comment