A little over a week ago I was sitting in my living room when I decided I was going to paint it, and I was going to paint it green. So this past week I spent picking out the color (Artichoke,) and getting the room all prepped, and ready. My dad patched up several spots on the walls. Then yesterday my parents came over and helped me paint. It went quite fast with the three of us, since I had the room all ready to go. It turned out really great and I love it. Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what it looks like. I need to get a new chair in the room still, and a few decor pieces for my mantle, then it will be all done!
2 comments:
I love it! What a great color choice.
Love it!
Post a Comment