Friday, June 3, 2011

Surgery

On Thursday I went to visit another ENT doctor. He's the brother of some good friends in the ward. I figured it was good to talk to someone else about it, and I wanted to see if he could get me in right now. Well, I'm having my surgery on Wednesday!! I'm quite scared, I know it's going to be pretty brutal for a couple of weeks. But it will be nice to get it taken care of now instead of having to wait till the end of August. (Rehearsals for Wizard of Oz don't start till the 20th and I have such a minor role that I'm not concerned about it interfering with that too much.) The one good thing about this situation is I know it's coming so I can get everything all prepared in advance to help things run as smoothly as possible while I'm out of commission. I don't know that Jonathan is thrilled at the prospect, but on the up side, he shouldn't have to deal with me being really sick several times a year after this! I appreciate any fasting/prayers on my behalf that all will go well, that there will be no complications and that my recovery is quick.

No comments: