Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Day 1
This morning we arrived at the Davis Surgical Center at 9:15. I didn't go into surgery till after 12. The surgery before me had some complications. So I sat and read several Time magazines. When it was time to go, they put some stuff in my IV, wheeled me into the OR, where the ceiling was kind of swimming and I was quickly out. Next thing I knew I was waking up and felt dazed and confused for a bit. I'm still feeling woozy from the all the meds this evening. The doctor said my tonsils were big and had a lot of scar tissue and yucky stuff in there, nice validation of the necessity of taking them out! I'm doing ok without a lot pain, though I'm quite sure the next couple of days will be quite a bit worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment