Tuesday, February 8, 2011
"The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow..."
Emily and I tried out for Annie on Saturday morning. The show is being put on at the same theater I've done my other two shows, though in actuality it is in their brand new theater that just opened this month. The show also has the same director and music director as Music Man. Emily worked really hard for a long time learning her song and she did a good job at her audition. I was very pleased with my audition as well, I think it was as good as I could have done. I finally got the call last night that we made it to call backs. I have call backs tonight and Emily has call backs on Saturday morning. I'm a little nervous about the dancing part because I've been at a call back with this choreographer before and it was pretty hard/quick stuff. But I'm hoping all goes well for both of us. It would be so wonderful to do this show with Emily!! Plus it's been too long since I've been in a show and I miss it! Fingers and toes crossed! Now the only problem is, it probably won't be till after Saturday's call backs that we hear about casting and that is SOOOO long to wait!!! Waiting for the phone call is the worst part about auditioning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment