Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-or-Treat!

Since we live in Utah, trick-or-treating here was on Saturday. We went down to the Erickson's to spend the evening with them and the kids went trick-or-treating with Maggie. A large benefit is they live in a totally flat neighborhood. It had been raining most of the afternoon/evening, but luckily it stopped in time to go out trick-or-treating. Jonathan carried Benjamin. At every house he would say, "I a puppy dog" and would tell everyone "Wappy Walloween" in a very high pitched, totally cute voice! (He is still saying that days after the fact.) Ryan was having a little bit of a hard time keeping up and my ankle was bothering me, so after a few streets I took the two little ones home and Jonathan went out with the older kids to do some more trick-or-treating. The kids all got lots of candy and had fun playing with their cousins.


Ready for trick-or-treating.








1 comment:

Amy Nielson said...

I love how they make their piles. Awesome!!