I've been neglectful of my blog lately and have lots of things that should have been posted that haven't yet. Here's a quick update of life, though I'm feeling too lazy to include any pictures with it, sorry. Over Memorial Day weekend we had a family reunion with my Mom's side of the family down by Zions. It was fun and great to see aunts, uncles and cousins that I haven't seen in forever. We were there Friday through Monday. The bad part of it is Jonathan and I both ended up sick. Jonathan woke up Friday morning not feeling great and Saturday morning he woke up feeling terrible so he had to drive into the Emergency Room in Kanab where he received a prescription for strep. He was feeling quite a bit better Sunday so a we did get into Zions National Park and took a small hike there. I started getting it Sunday night. We had to drive home 5 hours Monday and I was so miserable. I had a temp of 103 degrees when I got to the Urgent Care that evening. It took me several days to get feeling better. Luckily my parents where up here this week so my mom was a great help and the kids had fun with grandma and grandpa. My parents left today to go home and we will miss them.
I got into The Music Man, so I'll be doing another show this summer! It's at the same theater as the last show I did. They had about 250 people try out so I was very lucky to get in. I'm just one of the Pickalittle ladies, but it will still be lots of fun.
The kids last day of school was yesterday. We have no vacations or major plans for this summer. This month the older 3 kids will be taking some tennis lessons and then next month all four will do a session of swim lessons.
So, there are a few things going on in our life. I'll try to get more caught up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment