
Here are a few pictures from our family reunion. I actually didn't get too many of people, (Jonathan took lots of scenery,) so I'll have to wait till I get some from other family members. We were staying at a ranch/resort kind of place with lots of activities to do. It was called Zion Ponderosa Ranch. A couple of families camped, and some stayed in cabins. They had a really nice swimming pool, a rec hall with ping pong, etc., a playground, tennis courts. I went on an hour long horse back ride. It was surprisingly uncomfortable and I was sore for a couple of days. Some people did ATV rides, a zip line and a climbing wall. The kids did a trampoline/bungee thing. The kids all seemed to have a really good time, except for Benjamin. He is usually such a pleasant child but he was quite whiny most of the time we were there and that was not very fun. Plus he would keep wandering off looking for dogs. We only got into Zions for part of one day and went on one short hike. It was really crowded because of the holiday, it was hot and the kids where tired and cranky. Hopefully we'll get to go back and see more of it at a time when everyone is healthy, happy and well rested.
No comments:
Post a Comment