Tuesday, December 8, 2009

For all of you out there dreaming of White Christmas...

Within the last 24 hours we've received the most snow we've ever gotten at one time since we've lived here, more that we ever got in one storm at any time last winter. It was sitting a good 8 inches deep on our driveway that we had to shovel off, and it's still snowing some. I told Jonathan we should just attach a plow to the front of the van, park backwards in the garage and then plow ourselves out. It is quite beautiful and I would enjoy it more if I didn't have to be going places in it or shoveling myself out of it.

3 comments:

FoxyJ said...

This is why you should move to Orem. We never get that much snow at a time :)

And I'm sort of grateful my children have been sick so I haven't needed to go out in the cold or snow. Another day or two, though, and I'll probably regret saying that.

Tiffany said...

I'm not wishing for quite that white of a Christmas, although it looks absolutely beautiful.

Danielle said...

Oh My! That is a lot of snow. I see your snow and hee in GA it was in the mid 70's.