Friday, December 11, 2009

Family Pictures


A couple of weeks ago we finally got new family pictures taken. It had been 2 years so Benjamin wasn't even in our last official family photo. Unfortunately, it was quite cold outside so we couldn't do many outdoor shots as the kids where freaking out. And trying to get a picture with 7 people, 5 of them little kids, where everyone is looking good is pretty much impossible. Emily and Josh didn't smile in a single picture I think, Benjamin just wanted to be gone and Ryan was making funny faces which were really quite hilarious! Here's what we got.










Had to post these two because Ryan's face is classic!!


I also had him snap a couple of head shots of me to use for auditions.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Julie,

You really are looking great! I love the family photos too. I understand your pain.

Chic Daisy said...

Our youngest is all the time making faces in his photos. Then when he does let me take his pic, b/c he wants me to take a pic of something is usually when I dont have the camera.
I love the new photos! A beautiful Family you have