Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Reunion, Part I

Last week we had a Kland Family Reunion. I'll have to break it up into a few posts because I don't have time to do it all at once, and we (mostly Jonathan) took 900 pictures that I have to go through.

We left on Monday, June 21st and drove to Boise. We stopped in Burley, ID at McDonalds for lunch (where we have always stopped when we make that drive) and randomly ran into all the rest of the family that was also on their way there at the time, the Ericksons and Nielsons. When we got to our hotel we took the kids swimming for a little bit. Then we had a BBQ at a park there and Sonja had invited all the extended family that lives in the area to come and visit. It was a perfect evening for the park. After the park the older 3 did some more swimming.

Tuesday morning we made our way up to Silver City, ID. We had to make several stops along the way and at one point most of us got lost, but we did eventually make it up there that afternoon! You'll have to wait to hear about Silver City till the next post! =)

1 comment:

jonathan said...

Oh come on, it was only 750 pictures :)