Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Joshua's Preschool Graduation



On Thursday was Joshua's preschool graduation. They sang a few songs and had a DVD presentation about all the kids and the stuff they've done in the year. However, the sound wasn't really working so it was hard to hear, and it was kind of long. Then they each received their certificates. Joshua has had a fun time at preschool and is excited to start Kindergarten in the fall. Mommy is also excited!



Joshua and his good friend Zaq.



I made the fatal mistake of bringing Ryan and Benjamin, (Ryan being the fatal part.) If I buckled Ryan in the stroller he screamed to get out, he spent time walking up and down the aisle of chairs, on the chairs, which made too much noise. He was trying to get the refreshments that they made the mistake of putting out before it was time to eat them. That child can be exhausting. Benjamin was mostly ok, especially once I gave him some food to keep him quiet.


He looks sweet and innocent, doesn't he?


Food keeps me happy and occupied!

3 comments:

jonathan said...

Food keeps me happy and occupied too!

Tiffany said...

The boys all look cute. Benjamin is growing up!

Emma Crowther said...

Don't you just love preschool graduations. The kids are so cute. I miss their cute faces.