It's that time again, weekly weigh-in. I weigh myself once a week, Friday morning when I first get up, also Friday night before I go to bed just because. I find it interesting that there is about a 2 lb. difference between morning and night. I prefer the morning weight! =)
So I lost .8 lb from last weeks corrected weight. It appears I have reached that point where the weight loss will be much slower going. =( I'm still doing quite well on my diet. I even passed up cookies, brownies, ice cream and root beer floats at Joshua's pre-school graduation for one bite of ice cream and some yummy fresh strawberries. I have to admit that I sometimes have the craving to eat whatever and how ever much I want!! Not that I'm starving or completely depriving myself of everything, it would just be nice to totally pig out every once in a while, you know?
The one thing I am especially proud about myself this week is that I exercised every day this week except Sunday. I go for a 20-30 minute walk in the morning and then do a 20-30 minute toning workout in the evening. I lost about 1/2" off my waist and my hips/behind.
2 comments:
Good job! Even if there isn't much weight loss, you probably feel better and healthier.
A big high five for ya! Inches count more than weight, because muscles weigh more than fat.
Post a Comment