I challenge you to find someone as talented as me!
Yesterday, while hauling a full hamper of clothes downstairs to get washed, I stepped on a toy at the bottom of the stairs and turned my OTHER ankle! How is something like that even possible? Apparently it was a disastrous decision to buy a house with so many stairs, as I'm incapable of using them correctly. Luckily, I got out of the boot a week ago and am wearing a different brace on my right ankle, so I stuck the boot on my newly-injured left ankle and that made walking on it bearable. I don't think it is as bad as the other one. The pain is in a different place too, the side of my foot on the outside. I'm hoping that a couple of days recovering in the boot and I'll be ok, but come on, can't I catch a break?
Oh, and I have strep throat again. Beat that!!
2 comments:
What great luck you have. I hope your ankle heals quicker than the last time.
I guess all I have to say is that I'm glad I'm not Julie.... haha
A more Jr. High response, "sucks to be you!"
Try using handrails next time! :)
Post a Comment