Monday, March 30, 2009

I figured it out!!

So I have a little magnetic note pad I keep on my fridge that I write down things I need to buy at the store when I realize that I need something. The problem with this is that a lot of the time I'm not by the note pad when I realize I need something and I forget a few minutes later because life is busy. Today I figured out a solution to this problem. You know those smart houses (which I will never have) that are all wired together and run by some computer and do what you tell them too ? Well you simply integrate a note taking program into this system. When you realize you need something, you say out loud to the voice activated computer system (which I will never have,) "List. Add syrup." The computer then adds this to your shopping list. Then when you are ready to go shopping you simply say, "Print list." The system (which I will never have,) will then print the list it has compiled and you go to the store. Genius, I know.

Now if I can just figure out how to keep the crazy two year old out of EVERYTHING!

3 comments:

Riley's said...

or you could just get one of those voice recorders and have it tied to your belt with an extendable cord and pull it up every time you think of something. THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS!!!!

desiree said...

I second Nicole's thought! OR... go and invent it... we already know you could figure out how to make it happen!

haha... love it!

Marsh Family said...

Someday when I'm rich and famous I will buy you a smart house. Just because you are so sure you will never have one!