
I like to keep Halloween simple; shop Goodwill, borrow costumes, use stuff we have. The important part of Halloween to the kids is the candy any way.





This was the first time I've carved a pumpkin myself. I think it turned out well.

These little pumpkins came from our garden. We spent an evening painting them. Turned out to be very messy with David dumping the bottle of red paint on the floor and Ryan getting paint all over himself.

Ready to head out trick-or-treating. After a few houses in the neighborhood we went to the church for trunk-or-treat, a great way to get a lot of candy with minimal walking.

The reward! When I got Ryan out of the car when we got home from the church he had unwrapped and was eating two suckers at once.

2 comments:
They all look so great! Ryan looks so grown up!
You guys always look so good on Halloween. I love the costumes you all look great.
Post a Comment