
It's hard to believe that Benjamin is 4 months old! He is now rolling both from back to front and front to back (he just started that on Thursday.) He no longer stays put when I lay him down on the ground, he moves himself around quite a bit. He is such a cute and happy baby. Generally quite good, and generally still sleeping till around 5 am. When we move and get settled I'll probably start working on getting him to sleep all the way through the night. He just started playing with his feet and he likes that a lot. He also likes to squawk and make noises and spit and blow bubbles. He also does this thing where he arches his back. Every time I try to change his diaper or buckle him in his seat he arches and squirms all around.



2 comments:
*Ryan* is 4 months old?! :) I guess it is true that even parents have a hard time remembering which kid belongs to which name. Thanks for the sharing the pics! He sure is a cutie -- it must go with the name.
I just want to kiss that face. Really miss you guys.
Post a Comment