Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Conversation during Family Night last night...

Me: Joshua, how do you feel about moving to Utah?
J: Happy.
Me: Why?
J: Snow

Me: David, how do you feel about moving?
D: Sad.
Me: Why are you sad?
D: I will miss all my friends.

Me: Emily, how do you feel about moving?
E: Happy and sad?
Me: Why are you happy?
E: Because we will be by our cousins.
Me: Why do you feel sad?
E: Because I will miss all my friends.

D: I feel happy and sad too.
Me: Why are you happy?
D: Stairs.
J: I feel happy and sad too.
Me: Why do you feel sad?
J: Because when I lay down to do a snow angel I will get snow in my hair.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it!! Hope it all goes well for you! Hope we're following you soon! (probably to the Sandy area though...bring on the reunion!)

Amy Nielson said...

Joshua is hilarious!