Benjamin is growing way too fast. For several weeks I was squeezing him into clothes that were pretty much too small. The bigger clothes where all in the storage unit. So last Saturday, before Jonathan left, I made him go get the 3-6 months clothes out. It's always funny when you move up a size in clothes because they go from clothes that are too small to clothes that are too big. It turns out most of my 3-6 months clothes seem to be for cooler weather. Thankfully, the 90 degree weather we had early this week is gone, for good I should think. He really is a good baby and so sweet and beautiful and fun. He likes to smile and laugh. He sleeps a lot still. He is probably asleep more during the day than he is awake. At night he will usually sleep till around 5 am, give or take an hour. I'm so glad to have him, babies make me happy!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Big Boy Benjamin
Benjamin is growing way too fast. For several weeks I was squeezing him into clothes that were pretty much too small. The bigger clothes where all in the storage unit. So last Saturday, before Jonathan left, I made him go get the 3-6 months clothes out. It's always funny when you move up a size in clothes because they go from clothes that are too small to clothes that are too big. It turns out most of my 3-6 months clothes seem to be for cooler weather. Thankfully, the 90 degree weather we had early this week is gone, for good I should think. He really is a good baby and so sweet and beautiful and fun. He likes to smile and laugh. He sleeps a lot still. He is probably asleep more during the day than he is awake. At night he will usually sleep till around 5 am, give or take an hour. I'm so glad to have him, babies make me happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute little guy he is. We miss holding him
Post a Comment