Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Flying Solo

So I'm into my second week of this single parent thing and I have to admit it has not been as bad as I worried it would be. Most things tend to end up that way, yet I still have the need to imagine the worst. I have good days and not as good days. Evenings are harder, and I don't like to go to bed alone at night, what if someone breaks in and tries to murder me? The worst part is honestly the stress of trying to get the house sold. If the house was sold and I was just hanging out a few weeks till we were ready to move into a place there I think I would be quite fine. Jonathan is coming home this weekend and I can't wait! We're all very excited. 2 weeks is a long time without husband and daddy. 1 1/2 weeks down, who knows how many to go!

No comments: