Monday, March 24, 2008

Congratulations, You are the 100th Post!!

This post is actually about Easter, but I had to do some kind of celebration for reaching my 100th post. I should have thrown my blog a little party or something like they do at school for the 100th day at school.

So our Easter was pretty simple, especially since our weekend was so busy. The kids each got a book from the school book fair, bubbles and candy. We also got them all the Scripture Scout Cd's. It's kids telling stories and singing songs about the Book of Mormon. Of course, Ryan some how broke the CD player in our car the other day and I have no idea how to fix it! I think he stuck several CD's into the thing, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions on that one? Then that evening we went over to some friends house for dinner and socializing, it was fun.


1 comment:

B.G. Christensen said...

Thanks for writing 100 posts so we could all celebrate Easter!