Maybe the reason I can't find men that I'm really interested in is because men that I'm really interested in are not (and won't ever be,) interested in me and I'm just going to have to settle.
Now I do realize that this is probably a ridiculous conclusion to come to when I've only been at this for 2 whole months. And in the light of day I only slightly believe it. But I'm not a particularly patient person. :)
3 comments:
No! Never settle!!!
Ditto Renee! Never EVER, you hear me?
You may just find that the guy you weren't interested in at first, really is the right one for you. Isn't that what actually happens alot of the time? That's what happened with me. You don't have to be moonstruck the first time you meet a guy for them to be totally awesome. Sometimes you have to give them a chance.
Post a Comment