Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Savor the Moment
This afternoon I went for a run. The weather was divine, it felt good to be moving, I was listening to some upbeat music. And I felt good, I felt really good and happy and strong. Then the thought came, "But this won't last. In an hour or day or week you'll be sad and struggling and hurting some more." And it's true, but you know, I realized that I need to enjoy moments like this when I get them instead of short changing it by worrying about how sad it is that it may be short lived. I need to take the good when it comes and be thankful for it. So here is to savoring the moment. Now I'm going to go dance around my family room with the music turned up really loud and savor this moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment