The first week of July we went camping at Yosemite for a couple of days. It's beyond gorgeous, I've never seen the likes of it. Unfortunately our kids aren't the greatest hikers, but it was still fun. Then we went to Fresno for a few days to spend time with Jonathan's family.
The first week of August I had the great opportunity to play the role of Irene Malloy (hat lady) in Hello Dolly! in Farmington. Emily was also in the show with me and had a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun to play such a great role, especially since the other leads I worked with were so great. I'm glad I got the chance and hope for more chances in the future.
School in our district didn't start till the day after Labor Day. Emily is in junior high this year, beyond crazy!!David is in 5th grade, Joshua in 3rd, and Ryan in 1st. Benjamin is now home all day by himself with me, which is a bit of a challenge.
I just started rehearsals for the opera Hansel and Gretel. I'm singing the role of Gretel and it takes place next month in Draper. It's a big role, and some tough music, I hope I can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment