Wednesday, February 22, 2012

In love

So I have recently fallen in love with a couple of things that I didn't expect. It's a nice surprise.

Number 1: I have fallen in love with calendaring my monthly dinners. I always sit down at the beginning of the month and make a list of meals for dinner for the month and then do my shopping based on that. But I have never actually put those meals on a calendar before this month and I can't tell you great it is! Even when I had a list of meals I still had to stand in front of that list and figure out what specifically to make for that night, and probably stuff I would need for half the meals was frozen, etc. But with the calendar, there is something just staring me in the face telling me what to do, no decisions required. And since it's all planned out it's easy in the morning to just pull whatever I need out of the freezer. It has been a revelation and made dinner so much easier this month!

Number 2: I have fallen in love with working out. This one I never saw coming. Now don't get me wrong, there is usually those couple of seconds most morning when I think, "I don't really want to do this." But I do it any way and it feels so good when it's over! It gets me going in the morning. I have even been running a couple of times lately for the first time in a while and that feels great too! Seriously, it feels great and I miss it if I don't fit it in. Plus, I'm really enjoying being thin! :)

So there you go, you just never know what you are going to fall in love with until you give something a try. And sometimes you have to keep up with something for a while to fall in love with it.


No comments: