Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Iolanthe video



It's often not fun to watch or listen to a recording of yourself because you realize you look silly and don't sound that great. Here is a recording of my main solo stuff from Iolanthe that I performed the end of August. I actually don't think it's too bad, considering I'm a soprano singing a mezzo role. Other than the fact that I don't know what to do with my hands, it was enjoyable to watch the recording of the show. If you want to read a summary of the show so you know what it's about you can click here.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Julie. You sounded wonderful! What a great talent! Great job.

Bridget said...

I'm impressed Julie. Your voice seems so much more mature and stronger than I remember it being at BYU. It was always very beautiful, but there seems to be a clearer quality to it now. I enjoyed listening to you.