For your reading enjoyment, some speeches of Ryan's from the last few days.
Ryan: It would be bad if both your mom and dad died because than there would be no one to take care of you. Maybe a neighbor's mom would take care of you.
Me: Probably an Aunt and Uncle or Grandma and Grandpa.
R: I wouldn't want a Grandma or Grandpa! They would just die in a few weeks!
R: Today it is March.
M: Yes, it is March first.
Regarding some animal poop on the side of our house by the gate.
R: Look at the poop! I wonder what kind of animal poop it is?
M: Probably a dog.
R: Or maybe it's a giraffe.
M: (laughing,) How would a giraffe get here?
R: It would just run.
M: I mean where did the giraffe come from?
R: Just the zoo. I was just telling a joke.
1 comment:
Ha! Such a goof ball! :)
Post a Comment