Friday, June 18, 2010
Once in a lifetime opportunity
I adore Audra McDonald!! (She's an immensley talented opera/broadway star.) She happens to be coming here to perform in a special, limited engagement play (110 In The Shade,) at a theater in Orem. The event is a fundraiser for the theater and so tickets are $150 to go see the show. I decided that was too much money, even to see someone so fabulous. However, I have a friend who is in the show (how cool is that??,) and he just informed me they are selling a limited number of seats during the first week of the show for $50! It is definitely worth that, for what I believe is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity, to see Audra live! It's a small, in the round, theater and I got tickets on the second row!! So on Thursday, July 1st I will get to see Audra McDonald perform live in a show. Oh, and the leading male is Will Swenson (the main guy from the movie Singles Ward.) I'm even skipping musical rehearsal for this. (I didn't have a night off I could do it.) I'm incredibly excited!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment