Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Christmas Present!

I told Jonathan not to get me anything for Christmas this year because I had already bought myself some new clothes and shoes. However, he doesn't always listen very well and while he was out buying himself his big screen tv he bought me a new bedroom set!! It was delivered on Monday. I love it! Every time I walk into my room it makes me happy. I feel like a real live grown up in a real live master bedroom. Plus my room smells good, like wood! And it's nice to hae a mirror I can see more of myself than just my head in.

The pictures don't do it justice, and we still have to finish hanging up pictures, etc. but this should give you an idea of what it looks like.



3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, it's beautiful. I wish my husband wouldn't listen ;)

Tiffany said...

I love it! What a great Christmas present.

Amy Nielson said...

Very nice! I love dark wood. Glad you feel like a real live grownup now. :)