Sunday, November 8, 2009
The Dissapearing Ryan Trick
Lately Ryan has a tendency to get of his bed after we have put him to bed at night and fall asleep in random places. I've had a few scares myself as it's taken me a couple of minutes to find him in such places as his closet, a corner of my room, Joshua's bed, under Joshua's bed, etc. Friday night we had a babysitter (because we went to an awesome They Might Be Giant's concert.) She was checking on the kids about 10pm and couldn't find Ryan anywhere. She was totally freaked out! She eventually found him under Joshua's bed after waking up Emily to ask her if she knew where Ryan was, at which point Emily informed her he was in David and Joshua's room. I feel bad she had such a scare. I guess we'll have to warn all future babysitters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that would be so scary! Glad that you went to a concert (other than choral!)
Post a Comment