I wouldn't be ready for snow either! I'm not ready for the Rainy weather here in Oregon! I hope you guys are feeling better, you all really had it bad! We will be in Utah over Christmas, for two weeks, so we should meet up!
I'm jealous!
LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
Oh No! I can't believe it snowed there. We never get as much snow as Utah! I'm okay with that. LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wouldn't be ready for snow either! I'm not ready for the Rainy weather here in Oregon! I hope you guys are feeling better, you all really had it bad! We will be in Utah over Christmas, for two weeks, so we should meet up!
I'm jealous!
LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
Oh No! I can't believe it snowed there. We never get as much snow as Utah! I'm okay with that. LOL
Post a Comment