I'm going on a European concert tour with my choir next summer!!! The tour is two full weeks from June 6 - June 19, 2010. My husband is the best and says I can go, even if it is a lot of money and means figuring out what to do with the kids for two weeks. If you would like to volunteer to watch my kids, let me know ;) And as Jonathan says, it's just money. And how often does an opportunity like this come around?
We will be flying into Munich, Germany. We will then be in Innsbruck, Austria for a couple of days. Next we will be staying in Lake Garda, Italy and taking day trips to visit such places as Verona and Venice. Then we will be in Ljubljan, Slovenia followed by Salzburg, Austria and then finishing up back at Munich again. I'm so incredibly excited as I've never been anywhere! The only sad thing about it is I wish Jonathan could come with me. That, however, would be twice as expensive and who wants 5 kids for two weeks? But he's already got to travel a lot while I stay home with kids, so I figure it's my turn to go travel while he stays home with the kids. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment