Friday, June 5, 2009
Weigh-in
I'm very happy with my results this week, I lost 1.6 lbs! That's the most I've lost in several weeks. I've changed my exercising because of the whole kids-being-home-for-the-summer thing. I have one workout tape on VHS, so in the morning I put the baby down for a nap, the kids watch tv/play computer downstairs and I put the video on in the living room on a little tv/vhs combo we have. I wasn't sure how well this was going to work out, but so far it has gone well. So as long as Benjamin keeps waking up at 6 am and therefore is very ready for a nap around 8:30-9, and the kids continue to love to veg in front of the tv/computer, I'm in business. The workout is a 60 minute combination of moderate intensity aerobics and arm (with weights) and leg work. It keeps you moving the whole time so it keeps your heart rate up. My ankle has been bothering me, which is getting quite annoying seeing as it has been 4 months now, so I wear the brace while doing it and that seems to work ok. My biggest problem now is it bothers my knees and I'm not sure what to do about that. I guess I'm getting old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats. And yea for TV :o)
Post a Comment