Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh, how we miss Oregon

Last night we had a nice thunder/lightning storm. This is the second or third one we've had since living here. The kids where kind of concerned about the storm and were watching it and discussing things. Joshua was especially frightened. Jonathan happened to mention that there weren't as many storms in Oregon. David asked what you should do in a lightning storm if you can't get inside and Jonathan said you should lay down on the ground so you are low. Joshua said, "Or you can get in a car." Jonathan said that was indeed a good idea. Joshua then said, "You can get in a car and drive to Oregon."

I can only imagine what kind of state my kids would be in if they were to grow up in FL.

2 comments:

desiree said...

I love the things your kids say... HILARIOUS!

Tiffany said...

So funny, I also miss Oregon anytime there is a good rain shower here.