I lost 2 lbs. this week. I'm still doing very well at sticking to my diet and I'm quite proud of myself. Amazingly, I'm not ever really starving, I'm just never really full, but maybe that is a good thing any way. Still working on the exercising thing. I did go for a walk a couple of times. I also do get a little ab work in most days, as that is one of my biggest goals, to flatten out my stomach. Though I seriously wonder if that is even possible after 5 kids!
2 comments:
That's great Julie. 2 pounds a week is the way to go. Any diet plan that has you loosing more then 2-3 pounds a week is a diet that will fail in the long run. Exercise is 20% of the solution and the diet is the other 80%. You need both though to really succeed. You'll get there. Just remember slow and steady wins the race. Set realistic goals (a daily, weekly, monthly, 6 month and a year goal).
You are doing so great! Make sure you stay hydrated, I always take a big drink of water before eating, aids in digestion and can keep hunger at bay. I remember hearing somewhere that our thirst reflex is sometimes confused with hunger. So we eat when really we are just thirsty. Good luck on your belly...that's the kicker for me after four kids!
Post a Comment