Friday, March 13, 2009

On the Move


The Barricade


"Let me out!"

Benjamin is now getting everywhere. He is officially crawling, he has started climbing up the stairs and he is pulling himself up and standing at things. Luckily he has, to date, only fallen down stairs twice so far. If I don't feel like hoovering over him while he climbs the stairs, I try to barricade him into the living room.



Climbing up the stairs.


Almost there.


I made it!


4 comments:

desiree said...

How adorable he is! All your kids! It'll be fun to camp in June:)

Amy Nielson said...

What a big boy! He looks so blonde in some of these pictures. Is he?

Julie said...

No, I don't think so, he just doesn't have much hair. He is incredibly white though! Pale and blue eyes and probably lighter hair than the most of the other kids.

Joy said...

What a cutie! He'll get the hang of the stairs, they only have to fall a few times to realize gravity's force.