Normal feeling has about returned to my finger now. The damaged skin died and is peeling off.
My ankle still hurts but I've been off crutches a few days and limping around. My other ankle/foot hurts from having to do all the work and carry all my weight! Turns out that not only is that urgent care place ghetto and very slow, it is also incompetent. I had to go back in last Tuesday evening to redo the x-rays because they were over exposed and the radiologist couldn't read them. So on Saturday I found out for sure that my foot wasn't broken. Good thing since I would imagine that going around with a broken foot for over a week is not a good thing. It's not very swollen, the whole outside of my foot and up my leg some is just nice and bruised, though the bruise is now in the green/yellow stage, so almost done. The biggest problem I have now is if it's wrapped or has the air cast thing on (which is supposed to just slip into a shoe,) I can't get a shoe on.
*Nice imagery in this post, huh?
2 comments:
Get feeling better. I imagine it's crazy enough being the momma w/out having a bum foot to slow you down!
I'm glad to hear you are recovering! Crutches, stairs and a baby must have been quite a feat. I only had to do crutches and stairs this summer, and that was difficult enough. :)
Post a Comment