Monday, December 29, 2008

New Haircut

On Friday my sister Heather was cutting all the boys' hair, so I decided to get brave and let her cut my hair too. She did it so the back flips up, which is kind of what it wants to do anyway. I even let her cut a little "fringe," which is scary for me. Ever since having half a head full of bangs when I was younger I've always avoided them like the plaque. The couple of times I've tried them since then I've never liked them. But these I actually don't mind so far. I like the haircut. Of course when I do it myself it doesn't look quite like when Heather did it, but I still like it and it's not too bad to style. Of course, this means I actually have to DO my hair everyday, so we'll see how long it lasts.

7 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

Very cute! Seems like a whole new look for you. I like it.

Becky said...

Looks great!

Lydia Moon said...

Love the hair cut! It looks great.

Tiffany said...

I like it! It is a whole new you! Very cute!

Joy said...

You're one hot lady. Sweet Mama;)

Emma Crowther said...

Love the new hair do. It looks really good on you.

Weeksfamilia said...

You look great with your hair like that!! Very cute!
We do our collages through picasa... the icon apears at the bottom of all our pictures. I think if you click on it you can download the program! It is great and makes bloging SO much easier and fun. We also got our background at the www.cutestblogontheblock.com or something like that. google it and you'll find it... they have fun stuff!