Tuesday, December 9, 2008
My husband went to Vegas and all I got was this T-shirt
Actually it was a sweatshirt this time. Every time Jonathan goes away some where (usually for school or work) he likes to bring the kids back a little something and he always brings me back a t-shirt. I have t-shirts from New York City; Charleston, SC; Pittsburgh, PA; Salt Lake City; Milwaukee, WI; and now a sweat shirt from Las Vegas. The only time he didn't get me a t-shirt was when he went to Finland. He got me a beautiful vase that's design was inspired by the architect they went there to study. So my husband travels the world and I gain a collection of t-shirts. Maybe some day in the far future, when the kids are grown up, I'll go with him in lieu of receiving a shirt on his return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that is so cute that he gets you a T-Shirt. Sometimes when Davids comes back from trips he only has gifts for the kids.
To everything there is a season. I keep telling myself someday I'll get to travel but my kids are only young once. So right now you are in the "from every place there is a t-shirt" phase.
Post a Comment