
On Monday we had the first snow since we've been here in UT. It snowed ALL day Monday and we still have a good several inches on the ground. The kids have been wanting to know when it would snow so they had lots of fun playing in it. I wouldn't mind it so much if I didn't ever have to drive in it (glad I didn't have to on Monday,) and if I knew it was going to be the only time it would snow. I haven't lived in snow for 8 1/2 years and it's strange to think that things will be mostly white for the next few months. It sure is pretty though, for now any way, until it gets all dirty. I think it's supposed to snow again this weekend. Oh joy.









2 comments:
This snow was fun, but last year was even better. If you wanted to see lots of snow, that is. Not so much if you had to shovel it.
Beautiful photos. I bet the kids were so excited for snow. How about you? Are you a fan of snow? I like it as long as it stays off the roads.
Post a Comment