
It's so hard to believe Benjamin is almost 6 months old! He is growing so fast and it makes me kind of sad. We haven't been to the doctor since 2 months and we don't own a scale, so I have no idea how big he is. I would say average. I just moved him up into 6-9 month clothes. He had a cold for a while and now he is getting both of his bottom teeth in at once. That has made him kind of fussy, especially at night. They are almost through though so hopefully he'll sleep better. I've just started trying to let him cry it out at night, not very fun. Jonathan is not very supportive of the idea. I had to remind him it has to be done and it's the same thing we did with all our other kids. I think I might move the playpen (where he is currently sleeping,) downstairs to the living room so he's not right next to us screaming. Hopefully soon I'll get him sleeping through the night. I also have a hard time getting him to nap and he often only takes one nap a day!
I just gave him cereal for the first time a few days ago and he likes it very much. He opens his mouth wide open and leans forward to get to the food faster. He finishes the whole bowl, time to start making more. I could tell he has been interested in eating for a while. He very intently watches as we eat and follows the food from the plate to our mouths.



As you can tell in some of these pictures he is always scratching his face. I try to keep his fingernails cut but it's hard to keep up. He is also the spittiest baby I've ever had by far, though at least it's not projectile or anything. He likes to growl and talk and make lots of noise. He's not quite sitting up by himself yet. He reaches for things and falls over. He is such a sweet baby and we all love him so much!! Here's lots of cute pictures of my darling boy.

This is one of his favorite places to play.





Got to love the teething smile!
2 comments:
He is so cute!
Cute kiddo! I love the milestones, too. Seeing how big they are is fun, of course we're always on the smaller side. Benjamin is going to grow up to so handsome just like his big brothers!
Post a Comment