Friday, October 24, 2008

Dinner

I am so tired of making dinner! I'm usually ok making dinner. I go through fazes where I don't enjoy it, but it's normally fine. But making dinner for just me and my kids who don't eat anything is not fun. I have no motivation. The first couple of weeks wasn't too bad, but I'm now to the point where I would just skip dinner all together if I could. It doesn't help that I'm trying not to buy a lot of food since we'll be gone in less than two weeks. Hopefully I'll persevere a little longer without us starving to death. Truthfully, I'm tired of doing pretty much everything and can't wait for my life to become a little more settled and normal.

1 comment:

Emma Crowther said...

I hate making dinner too. It is a treat in my house when Mom has made dinner.