Monday, September 15, 2008

Family Outing


Before Jonathan took off we tried to do some fun things with the kids. On Friday when the kids got home from school we went to this very cool park in Portland called Washington Park. It's this huge place basically in a temperate rain forest. It is beautiful and it has an amazing playground.




We played there for a while and had dinner and then we checked out the International Rose Test Gardens they have there. They grow roses there from all over the world. I am sad to say we had never been before and it was amazing. I wished we had discovered it before. We didn't spend a lot of time there or see it all but it was very cool.



We had a fun time enjoying the beautiful weather we're having now and the beautiful scenery we have enjoyed living here in the Portland area. I'll sure miss it!

I love this picture. Emily is posing, David is pouting,
Joshua is serious, and Ryan is in his own world.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love Washington Park. I am having a missing Oregon week. Gabe's grandma/dad sent us some awesome shells from the ocean. Good luck with the house! I know it must be very hard having Jonathon gone, hopefully it will not be for 6 months.