Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Reunion Part 1

It was great fun to have all of my family here and have a Singleton Family Reunion. I feel bad that some of the time was spent working on the still-not-complete bathrooms, but we still had a good time.


We spent last Monday-Wednesday camping at a place east of Salem called Fishermen's Bend. It was beautiful!


We stayed in a couple of little cabins, much better than tents.


We tried some fishing.


On Wednesday we had fun playing in the river and taking canoe rides.


Unfortunately we didn't have the best weather on Tuesday, it even rained that night so we couldn't sit around the camp fire and hang out, but Wednesday was perfectly beautiful weather. We all came back sunburned, some more than others (Heather!)

1 comment:

Emma Crowther said...

It looks like so much fun. I love the cabins. P.S. Happy number 30 birthday. You get to join us 30 year old. They say 30 is the new 20 these days. I refused to be older than 29, but can't seem to stop time.