
On Saturday, August 2, Emily was baptized. It was a very special occasion and we were so lucky to have my family here. Jonathan baptized her, my dad and Tyler were the witnesses and Jonathan, my dad, Aaron, Nathan and Tyler were all in the circle to confirm her. As part of the program Emily and I sang "If the Savior Stood Beside Me." (It's a new song the children are learning for the primary program this year and if you haven't heard it yet, go find it somewhere, it's beautiful!) It was a great day and I am so proud of Emily and her decision to be baptized. What a joy and help she is to our family. She is a very special girl.


3 comments:
Emily is growing up so fast! Such a cute girl.
Tell Emily that Michael and the rest of the Crowthers say Congratulations for getting baptized. She looks so beautiful all dressed in white
I just read Johnathon's blog saying you guys are moving to Utah. When will this happen?
Post a Comment