The baby ticker went to zero yesterday, and is now counting up. So you'll be able to know how many days late I am! I went to the doctor today and he has scheduled me to be induced on Thursday. He is going out of town on Friday evening so we can't do it then, but one day off from my ideal plan is not too bad. There was some progress from last week, I'm now dilated to a 2 and his head is down (always helpful!) So hopefully my body will do a little more work before Thursday so it goes as quick and easy as possible.
In other news, half of us are sick, just what I need right now! Ryan and I seem to have a cold, runny nose/cough kind of thing and Joshua has been throwing up this morning. I would really hate to drop my kids off at people's houses when they are sick when I go in to have the baby! Hopefully no one else will get it (especially the throwing up part) and everyone will be healthy again in a couple of days!!
3 comments:
Yeah Julie! It looks like you are going to end up beating Toshina...I didn't expect that :) I hope that everyone gets better before Thursday. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see the next Baby Kland (Maybe you will have a little differnt model this time).
Hope all goes well. He & Ryan will have close birthdays! :)
You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes great for you.
Post a Comment