Thursday, April 3, 2008

Update

Life here goes on as usual. Several of us seem to have kind of half way gotten a cold or something. It never really has turned into anything serious and we are still going to school, work, etc. and functioning pretty normally. Joshua seems to have gotten it the "worst." He's been complaining of a headache off and on since about Saturday and he also has a cough. I've had a sore throat since Sunday and just that, "I'm starting to get sick" feeling. Ryan has a little bit of a runny nose. But again, nothing serious, thankfully.

Ryan has a couple of new words, "Mine" and "What." He is constantly saying my name and I often say "What?" in response, so now he will occasionally do the same when you say his name. Here's a picture of him wearing Ben's very large shoes and trying to walk around. You can also kind of notice the smear of lipstick on his left cheek. (Emily left it out within his reach.)




David came home from school yesterday with this picture that I think is supposed to be a self portrait of himself at 100. The best part of it is the paper attached to the bottom that you can't read. It says, "When I'm 100 years old I will be on the computer." I think that's hilarious!



We've been having some lovely sunny days for a couple of days and the trees outside are beautiful. Here's a picture of part of the view in my backyard.

3 comments:

B.G. Christensen said...

Those are some cool boots.

Heidi said...

I'm with David. When I'm 100 I'm going to be on the computer too. I always am already, so...

Amy Nielson said...

those trees are pretty. Isn't spring wonderful?!?!?!