Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Words of Wisdom

Jonathan overheard the following last night after he had put the kids to bed:
"I’m not scared of the dark when I close my eyes because my dreams are full of light and colors, so I’m not scared. Also, when I close my eyes, I see lots of sparkly lights, so I’m not scared. But when the door is all the way closed, that’s the only time I’m scared of the dark." – Emily Kland 11 Feb 2008

Today at preschool the kids randomly started talking about what they wanted to be when they grew up. Some things they listed were an artist, a doctor, etc. Joshua chimes in with, "I'm going to be a car when I grow up."

2 comments:

Larry and Michelle Dickinson said...

That's hilarious that Josh wants to be a car. Can I be a nice, soft bed? That's what I'd love to be right now.

Heidi said...

Too cute